A lot of “fruits” from a project for workers
Summary workshop on "For mother and baby-For Vietnamese Stature" has become so vibrant at the last minute when many female workers open out themselves as well as their concerns about reproductive health care in the continuous labor situation and many shifts who mostly lack basic knowledge about reproductive health care.VTVV
A lot of “fruits” from a project for workers
Summary workshop on "For mother and baby-For Vietnamese stature" has become so vibrant at the last minute when many female workers, who mostly lack basic knowledge about reproductive health care, open out themselves as well as their concerns about reproductive health care in the continuous labor and shiftwork situation.
The conference was cooperatively organized by Trade Union of Industrial and Export Processing Zone of Hanoi (Hanoi Trade Union of I&EPZ) and For Vietnamese Stature Foundation on December 14th in Hanoi. It was not only an opportunity for delegates to summarize the "fruit" of the project that has been achieved in the first stage but also a forum for female workers in industrial zones in Hanoi to contribute many ideas and help them have a positive spiritual life.
Mr. Dinh Quoc Toan, Chairman of Trade Union of Hanoi Industrial Zones and Export Processing Zone affirmed that the project "For mother and baby-For Vietnamese stature" has helped improve knowledge and skills for workers in reproductive age in the industrial zones on proper nutritional practices; reproductive-sexual and mental health care. These are the "inputs" that are important for the giving birth and nurturing of healthy babies, both physically and mentally, thus contributing to improved physical fitness, stature and intelligence for Vietnamese people.
In addition to organizing a training session on information to supply skills for more than 40 healthcare professionals and local trade unions in Thang Long Industrial Zone, the project "For Mother and Baby-For Vietnamese Stature" successfully organized 16 communication sessions for workers in this Industrial zone and Quang Minh Industrial zone (Me Linh, Hanoi). More than 2,000 workers at factories belonging to three Japanese companies, SEI, JUJIKIN and TOTO, were equipped with information on proper nutritional practices, sexual and reproductive health and mental health for female workers in those industrial zones.
Many workers are attending the communication session of the project.
Sharing at the conference, many female workers could not hide the joy of benefiting many "sweet fruits" from the activities of the project. Ms. Le Thi Hien, Head of Inspection Factory 4, SEI Company, said that after taking part in the "Nutrition Care for the Golden Age" program, she applied a combination formula of yogurt, fresh milk, cheese at the same time eat enough green vegetables, variety of food. After a month, her baby was more interested in meals, the mother like her less anxiety when faced with anorexia problem, so she can keeps her mind on her work. Many female workers were also happy to share that their husbands understood them better, show their care and sharing with their wives after participating in the "Improving mental health for pregnant and nursing mothers." The delicate issues such as periodic health checkups for cancer prevention were discussed at the communication session which helped female workers who were busy with work at the factory have more knowledge to build a better spiritual life.
Also at the closing conference, many female workers boldly proposed new ways to make more female workers benefit from the project. Ms. Tran Hong Diep, Fundraising Coordinator of For Vietnamese Stature Foundation, shares: "For Mother and Baby-For Vietnamese Stature" is a key project of the Foundation for Vietnamese Women's Health Care. In 2018, the Foundation and the Hanoi Trade Union of Industrial and Export Processing Zone will continue to implement the project in Thang Long Industrial Zone and add some new activities such as promoting online forums for employees to have more opportunities to share, exchanging information and knowledge; hold a story contest (in pictures / video) on good practices in health care for children and pregnant women.
Tin tức khác
- Receiving 760 USD from individual donors - Nathalie Nguyen and Phillip Nguyen via Global Giving - (14/05/2020)
- Receiving love from the small swallow wings - (08/05/2020)
- Communication and Administrative Interns recruitment - (06/05/2020)
- The survey result about For Vietnamese Stature Foundation - (06/05/2020)
- The 10th newsletter - For Vietnamese Stature Foundation - (05/05/2020)
- Introduction of Advisory board members of “Youth for Environment” project - (29/04/2020)
- More faith and energy to live for a 19-year-old girl on dialysis - (28/04/2020)
- The song awakens young generation about waste pollution - (24/04/2020)
- A million glasses of milk to the vulnerable groups influenced by COVID-19 - (22/04/2020)
- Supporting the combat against the pandemic in Thua Thien Hue Province - (21/04/2020)
Tin nổi bật
- Administrative and Communication Assistant for For Vietnamese Stature Foundation
- Sinh viên DynaGen tham gia buổi tập huấn về đánh giá và giám sát trong dự án “‘Tôi mạnh mẽ” buổi 2
- Quỹ Vì Tầm Vóc Việt nhận 687.700.000 đồng từ chương trình Giọt nước Yêu thương
- Quỹ Vì Tầm Vóc Việt tiếp nhận tài trợ 100 triệu của Tập đoàn TH ủng hộ học sinh nghèo
- Khánh thành nhà tình nghĩa cho gia đình anh Hồ Văn Bưng