Program Officer Recruitment
For Vietnamese Stature Foundation (VSF) was established in 16 December 2014, licensed by Ministry of Home Affairs. It’s a social, charitable, and non-profit foundation, aims to improve physical and mental health of Vietnamese children, for a mighty Vietnam.VTVV
DynaGen Initiative was developed by VSF and officially launched from 2019. This is a long-term project of the Young Talents Nurturing Program of VSF. DynaGen stands for English phrase "Dynamic Generation". The goal of DynaGen Initiative is to connect and mobilize social resources to support students maximizing their potential in the process of learning, building career and participating in social activities, thereby nurturing a young and dynamic generation who will contribute to the development of community and country.
The initiative focuses on a series of training activities, workshops, field trips, team building, and internship in businesses as well as social organizations, and opportunities to connect and learn from experts in many fields. Besides, the initiative grants cash scholarships to students with difficult circumstances and need financial support.
The post is offered one year contract (extendable), based in Hanoi but with frequent travel
Roles: To manage the development and implementation of VSF’s projects, especially DynaGen Initiative, as well as participate in fundraising for the projects.
Line manager: Coordinator
Scope of work:
Manage and implement responsible projects, including: quality control, develop and maintain good relationships with partners and donors, promote the project, financial management, documentation, monitoring and evaluation, reporting, etc.
Ensure internal and external reporting (financial and narrative) is completed to agreed time frames
Ensure implementation of VSF’s operational policies, procedures and guidelines in all aspects of VSF’s projects
Support to the Coordinator in fundraising for projects (project proposal writing and designing, seeking fundraising opportunities, presentation ideas)
Conduct tasks required from line managers and VSF’s director
University degree, preferably social science
At least 3 years’ experience in program/project implementation, planning and management
Working experience with NGOs or international development organization is preferable
Ability to handle crisis situations
Good network with journalists/press, government agencies, and business sector
Good understanding and practical experience in project proposal writing and designing, and project management and implementation
Good communication, presentation & negotiation skills
Good at using of the internet tools and social network.
Dynamic & creative
Strong written and spoken English and Vietnamese
Able to travel to project areas on a regular basis
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send your application including motivation letter and curriculum to:
Ms. Tran Hong Diep – Coordinator
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
For Vietnamese Stature Foundation (VSF) is an equal opportunity employer
Application Deadline: 22/03/2019
Tin tức khác
- Thông cáo báo chí Hội thảo chia sẻ dự án “Thanh niên vì Môi trường” - (22/05/2020)
- Tiếp nhận 760 USD từ 2 nhà tài trợ cá nhân Nathalie Nguyen và Phillip Nguyen qua Global Giving - (14/05/2020)
- Đón nhận yêu thương từ những cánh én nhỏ - (08/05/2020)
- Chào mừng chị Lê Thị Thanh Huyền trở thành thành viên thứ 5 trong Ban Cố vấn của dự án “Thanh niên vì Môi trường” - (07/05/2020)
- Kết quả khảo sát Quỹ Vì Tầm Vóc Việt! - (06/05/2020)
- For Vietnamese Stature Foundation recruits Communication and Administrative Interns - (06/05/2020)
- Bản tin số 10 - Quỹ Vì Tầm Vóc Việt - (05/05/2020)
- Giới thiệu Thành viên Ban Cố vấn của Dự án “Thanh niên vì Môi trường” - (29/04/2020)
- Tiếp thêm niềm tin và nghị lực sống cho cô gái 19 tuổi chạy thận nhân tạo - (28/04/2020)
- Bài hát thức tỉnh giới trẻ về ô nhiễm rác thải - (24/04/2020)
Tin nổi bật
- Administrative and Communication Assistant for For Vietnamese Stature Foundation
- Sinh viên DynaGen tham gia buổi tập huấn về đánh giá và giám sát trong dự án “‘Tôi mạnh mẽ” buổi 2
- Quỹ Vì Tầm Vóc Việt nhận 687.700.000 đồng từ chương trình Giọt nước Yêu thương
- Quỹ Vì Tầm Vóc Việt tiếp nhận tài trợ 100 triệu của Tập đoàn TH ủng hộ học sinh nghèo
- Khánh thành nhà tình nghĩa cho gia đình anh Hồ Văn Bưng