Program Officer Recruitment
For Vietnamese Stature Foundation (VSF) was established in 16 December 2014, licensed by Ministry of Home Affairs. It’s a social, charitable, and non-profit foundation, aims to improve physical and mental health of Vietnamese children, for a mighty Vietnam.VTVV
DynaGen Initiative was developed by VSF and officially launched from 2019. This is a long-term project of the Young Talents Nurturing Program of VSF. DynaGen stands for English phrase "Dynamic Generation". The goal of DynaGen Initiative is to connect and mobilize social resources to support students maximizing their potential in the process of learning, building career and participating in social activities, thereby nurturing a young and dynamic generation who will contribute to the development of community and country.
The initiative focuses on a series of training activities, workshops, field trips, team building, and internship in businesses as well as social organizations, and opportunities to connect and learn from experts in many fields. Besides, the initiative grants cash scholarships to students with difficult circumstances and need financial support.
The post is offered one year contract (extendable), based in Hanoi but with frequent travel
Roles: To manage the development and implementation of VSF’s projects, especially DynaGen Initiative, as well as participate in fundraising for the projects.
Line manager: Coordinator
Scope of work:
Manage and implement responsible projects, including: quality control, develop and maintain good relationships with partners and donors, promote the project, financial management, documentation, monitoring and evaluation, reporting, etc.
Ensure internal and external reporting (financial and narrative) is completed to agreed time frames
Ensure implementation of VSF’s operational policies, procedures and guidelines in all aspects of VSF’s projects
Support to the Coordinator in fundraising for projects (project proposal writing and designing, seeking fundraising opportunities, presentation ideas)
Conduct tasks required from line managers and VSF’s director
University degree, preferably social science
At least 3 years’ experience in program/project implementation, planning and management
Working experience with NGOs or international development organization is preferable
Ability to handle crisis situations
Good network with journalists/press, government agencies, and business sector
Good understanding and practical experience in project proposal writing and designing, and project management and implementation
Good communication, presentation & negotiation skills
Good at using of the internet tools and social network.
Dynamic & creative
Strong written and spoken English and Vietnamese
Able to travel to project areas on a regular basis
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send your application including motivation letter and curriculum to:
Ms. Tran Hong Diep – Coordinator
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
For Vietnamese Stature Foundation (VSF) is an equal opportunity employer
Application Deadline: 22/03/2019
Tin tức khác
- CÔNG BỐ KẾT QUẢ TRÚNG TUYỂN DYNAGEN INITIATIVE - (12/07/2019)
- Nhìn lại tháng Hành động vì trẻ em của Quỹ Vì Tầm Vóc Việt - (09/07/2019)
- Truyền thông chăm sóc sức khỏe thu hút sự quan tâm của người lao động tại Vĩnh Phúc - (05/07/2019)
- Bản tin 08 - Tâm sáng vươn xa - (03/07/2019)
- Mang sữa học đường đến với trẻ khuyết tật tại Cao Bằng - (29/06/2019)
- Ra mắt DynGen Initiative và Hành trình tiếp cận sinh viên - (28/06/2019)
- Một ngày trải nghiệm “Nông Trại Vui Vẻ” của học sinh khuyết tật Thuỵ An - (25/06/2019)
- Program and Communication Intern for For Vietnamese Stature Foundation - (25/06/2019)
- Khánh thành phòng chơi trẻ em tại Trung Tâm Tim mạch - Bệnh viện Nhi Trung ương - (18/06/2019)
- Dự án “Vì mẹ và bé – Vì tầm vóc Việt” giai đoạn 3 triển khai hoạt động truyền thông cho người lao động - (16/06/2019)
Tin nổi bật
- Trao tặng trên 600 cuốn sách tại trường THPT Trần Cao Vân - Tỉnh Gia Lai
- Program Officer Recruitment
- Tuyển dụng Thực tập sinh về Chương trình và Truyền thông
- Trao tặng 10 triệu cho hai chị em mắc bệnh tan máu bẩm sinh tại Thái Nguyên
- Học bổng Vì Tầm Vóc Việt – Ước mơ du học Mỹ của học sinh tài năng TH School được chắp cánh